Saturday, July 29, 2017

Hakone 2017 Part 2

On the way to Gora Park, we stopped by this nice little eatery for my first ever omurice with demiglace sauce.


Gora Park is a tropical park.


Good thing there are still ajisai that have not died yet.

Missed out on this night train passing by illuminated ajisai by a few weeks. :(


Went to Kurata  for dinner. The same Izakaya I went to during my first Japan trip.

The highlight was definitely the sushi. OMFG, so freaking fresh! Its been a long time since I've had sushi and thought OMFG.

The hirekatsu was very meh.

Walking around Hakone at night after dinner.


Did a detour to a nearby jinjya before returning back to Ohmiya ryokan and also restock my cigarettes.

Offerings at the shrine.

Love this shot. Luckily the light is activated by motion sensor.


3 comments:

youngheartsparkfire said...

Wonderful photos. That dinner looks great! Thank you for sharing!

Sonna~ said...

I honestly thought I heard the Kodoku no gurume music during these last two posts. It has that kind of feel.

I had a feeling you were in Japan -- ugh, it's been a year and a half for me. Dying to go in Jan/Feb again.

Akiramike said...

@Sonna~ A year and a half is too long!